I speak

to the words that have moved me

that have spoken faith

hope

truth

freedom

love

I speak

to the words that have hindered me

that have spoken hurt

lies

regret

fear

failure

I speak

to the words that have inspired me

that have stirred me to do

go

see

knock

try

I speak

to the words that have bound me

that have kept me in darkness

despair

uncertainty

frustration

self-pity

To the “symphony true”

To the “sigh of the oppressed creature”

To the “as I believe the sun has risen”

To the “I have a dream”

To the “Leap of faith”

You are not enough.

To you all I say, “Be still!”

Be still

Before the greater Word.

For He comes like a reaper

Who has let the grain

Grow up together

With the weeds.

Now he is ready

To harvest and bundle what is His

And burn the rest.



This entry was posted on 5:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: